Saturday, 30 November 2013

My Wishlist | Christmas 2013




Hello everyone, its me again. I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post for a while, but things are starting to get a bit more hectic in my life right now! I have been looking after my friends rabbits for two weeks, and I never realised how time consuming that would be... also I have been getting quite a bit of work from college lately, so my day has consisted of catching up on last minute homework, and I have a feeling tomorrow will be the same! 

Anyway, getting on to the topic of this blog post... tomorrow is  the 1st of December, and you know what that means... it's nearly Christmas!! This month has gone so quickly, it's just flashed before our eyes, but I have a feeling this month will be different. The excitement and anticipation for the 25th of December will seem to slow the month down more, but at least that will give us a bit of extra time for last minute shopping! In today's post I thought I would share with you my Christmas Wishlist, just to get ourselves in the mood for the festive season...

#1 Nikon AF-S DX 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR 

http://www.parkcameras.com/6475/Nikon-AF-S-DX-55-200mm-f-4-5-6G-ED-VR.html?referrer=Froogle&gclid=CPD5nNTijLsCFRIPtAodJEsArQ

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nikon-55-200MM-4-5-6-AF-S-Black/dp/B000O161X0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385823659&sr=8-1&keywords=nikon+55-200mm+af-s+dx+vr

So, No.1 on my Christmas list is this Nikon 55-200mm lens, and I have been eyeing this up for quite a while. I got my Nikon D3100 last Christmas, which came with a 18-55mm lens, so this lens is the next step up from my current one. It is amazing and is great if you want to take long distance photos, so it can come in really handy! If you have a look at the links above, I have given you a link to Park Cameras and a link to Amazon. As you can see Amazons offer for this lens in considerably cheaper, so if you are looking to buy this, then I would seriously consider buying it from there! 

#2 Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette


http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123932023199_-1

Next on my Christmas list is the very popular Urban decay Naked Basics Palette, which I have been lusting over ever since it came out! Above is the link from the Debenhams Website, where at the moment they are having an offer for 10% off all Beauty & Fragrance.. so hurry!!
I really like this palette as all the shades are very neutral and can be worn on an everyday basis. 

#3 Black & White Vans



http://shop.vans.co.uk/uk-en/authentic-shoes-1.html

Next up is a pair of Black and White Vans from their Authentic range. I got a Grey pair a few years ago, and lets say I have worn them to death, so I am in need of some new ones. I love how comfortable they are, and they are really good quality too! They also come in loads of different colours, so I really would recommend these. 

#4 Black Leather Jacket




http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jackets-and-coats/black-leather-look-zip-pocket-biker-jacket_279874001

I can't believe I have never owned a Leather Jacket before, and I am finally getting one this year! The one I have posted above is from New Look, and this is the one I am getting, which is only £39.99. It's not real leather, but the quality is excellent, and they have loads of other styles too! 

#5 Lush Cosmetics




https://www.lush.co.uk/bath

Finally on my Christmas List are some Lush Cosmetics. I have always loved their Bath & Body products because they look amazing, and smell so good! My mum has a habit of putting some of their famous Bath Bombs into my Stocking, so I am hoping this year she will again! 


And there you have it... my Christmas Wishlist for 2013! I hope you enjoyed this post, and that it possibly gave you a few ideas to add to your wishlist, or maybe even some ideas of what to buy your friends or loved ones! Have a lovely weekend guys, bye! 


Ami xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment