Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Superdrug Haul!





Hello, it's me again! I hope you are all having a lovely week, whatever you may be up to! Today I thought I would show you a few things that I have bought recently, that are all beauty related! I really hope you enjoy this, even though it is only a small haul. 

So moving swiftly on, the first thing I am going to show you, is something everyone in the beauty world must of heard of... and it is of course the Real Techniques Brushes by Samantha Chapman. I have been eyeing up these bad boys for quite a while, and I was extremely excited when they were on offer, so without a moment to loose... I ordered them! I bought them from Superdrug, and the offer was Buy 1 get the 2nd half price, so how could I resist?

I decided to go for the 'Expert Face Brush' which was £8.99 and the 'Shading Brush' which was originally £6.99. I have always heard that these brushes were amazing, and they were right. These are my first two Real Techniques brushes, and I am literally in love with them! I love how soft they are, how good the quality is, and of course how well they apply make-up.  

  
                                 




The next 3 items from Superdrug were in another offer, and personally my favorite offer ever... 3 for 2 Mix & Match! This offer has been going on for a while, as part of their campaign to get people experimenting more with their make-up. The first item I picked up was the Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in 'Pink Gold'' which was only £4.99. 




I really believe these Creamy eye-shadows are amazing and have really nice pigmentation. I already had the shade 'On and One Bronze', so I was really tempted to try this one too. I find this color is really nice for an everyday look, or you can even build it up for more special occasions! 

The second item I chose was the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Vintage Pink'  which was £6.49. I chose this lipstick as I was trying to find a dark but everyday shade for the coming winter months, and this is perfect. It is a really nice dark pink color and is really moisturising on the lips - as the name suggests! 




The final item which I got for free in the 3 for 2 offer was the Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Varnish in 'Black Cherries' which would of originally been £2.99. I don't know why, but whenever I buy something in these offers, I always choose my 3rd item as a Nail Varnish - but we can never have too many Nail Varnishes, right?! 
I really liked this color as it reminded me of Autumn/Winter and is a really nice dark red/plum shade!



So there you have it guys, a small but very successful haul! I really hope you liked any of the products I have mentioned, and I will speak to you all very soon, where I have a very special post coming your way! 

Ami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment