Hello everyone!! I can't believe it's nearly Christmas, I am soo excited! Yesterday my family had a Christmas Party, so I thought I would do a quick post showing you my makeup! I hope you enjoy it!
So firstly I used my Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques to apply my Match Perfection Foundation by Rimmel and my shade is True Ivory. Next I used my Lasting Perfection concealer by Collection to cover up and blemishes I had and used it for under my eyes too. I used my Expert Face Brush again to apply it, and I absolutely love this concealer because it gives such high coverage!
Next I used my Bronzer by Rimmel to contour my cheekbones and temples and under my chin, to give a bit of colour to my very pale complexion! Now moving onto my eyes, I used my quad eyeshadow palette by Rimmel. I used to second lightest shade all over my eyelid, and then used the darkest shade on the outer corner of my eyes to create a smokey effect. Then I used the lightest shade to highlight my browbones and the inner corner of my eyes. For eyeliner I used my Scandaleyes liquid liner by Rimmel and just drew in above my eyelashes. Next for mascara I used They're Real by Benefit and also Bad Gal by benefit.
For my lips I used my Baby Lips lip balm by Maybelline just to soften them before I applied my lipstick. I always find this helps, for a more easier application, especially for darker shades! Finally for my lips I used my Moisture Renew Lipstick by Rimmel in the shade Glam Plum Fulham. I really love this lipstick because it is a lovely dark berry shade and it's perfect for winter!
So there you have it! It's a very simple look, but it's very festive too. Speak to you all soon!
Ami xxx




No comments:
Post a Comment